Increasing access to high quality early childhood education, health and family support services for all children in Missouri to ensure Kindergarten readiness and strong life-long outcomes.
Kids Win Missouri’s priorities in this issue area include:
- Increasing access to quality early childhood programming, especially for at-risk children. For 2018, this priority includes:
- Permitting school districts to collaborate and contract with child care providers to deliver Pre-K education services; and
- Maintaining and expanding funding for evidence-based home visitation programs.
- Adopting a state Early Education Quality Improvement Program (EEQIP). For 2018, this priority includes:
- Securing funding for and the extension of the Early Learning Quality Assurance Report pilot program.