Health & Mental Health
Securing quality medical, dental and mental health care access for children and families so they have the opportunity to be healthy and happy.
Kids Win Missouri’s 2020 priorities in this issue area include:
- Ease and simplify enrollment in and retention of public health insurance for children.
- Ensure youth who are homeless can access needed medical care.
- Support policies that help schools start and sustain school-based health programs.
- Ensure Missouri immunization rates rise and educate stakeholders on the safety and importance of childhood immunizations.
- As the state moves forward with Medicaid Transformation, promote innovative, patient-centric projects that will improve care and enhance outcomes for children and families.