Health & Mental Health
Securing quality medical, dental and mental health care access for children and families so they have the opportunity to be healthy and happy.
Kids Win Missouri’s 2021 priorities in this issue area include:
- Ease and simplify enrollment in and retention of public health insurance for children.
- Support pandemic-related policy efforts to improve access to care.
- Support policies that help schools start and sustain school-based health programs.
- Educate stakeholders on the safety and importance of childhood immunizations.
- Play a supportive role in the implementation efforts of Medicaid expansion and other Medicaid Transformation efforts to promote innovative, patient-centric projects that will improve care and enhance outcomes for children and families.